Sunday, May 29, 2011

Need Help for My Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Cupcakes


So thanks to Janny I have a new cookbook...It is the Pillsbury Bake Off Prize Winning Recipes. I am having fun so once again THANK YOU AUNTIE JANNY!

So I made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Cupcakes (I again forgot a picture!!! Angry!). They were a good start but I need some help perfecting this one. The peanut butter layer was very good but the chocolate layer wasn't right. First, it had little chocolate flavor, and second, it was too soft. So I need you to brainstorm and help. I need your amazing chocolate cupcake recipes, or brownie like cakes. If I cannot find one, I would rather use a brownie mix instead of the cake they used.

Prep TIme :35 minutes
Start to Finish 1 H 35 m
Servings:24 cupcakes

Chocolate Layer
1 recipe for chocolate cupcakes (or 1 brownie mix)
1/2 cup peanut butter chips (put into the mix)

Peanut Butter Layer
1 egg
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350.
In one bowl, make the chocolate layer (This is where you come in and help me find an amazingly rich chocolate cupcake recipe). In a second bowl mix together all the ingredients for the Peanut Butter Layer.
Grease the pan (or the cupcake liners if you are using them). Layer from bottom to top, 1 T chocolate mix, 1 T peanut butter mix, 1 T chocolate mix, 1 T peanut butter mix. If you'd like, sprinkle the top with a few more chips.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes in the pans, remove from pan and finish cooling.

PLEASE HELP ME PERFECT THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK

1 comment: